MPN: UNF0300A 161
The Manitowoc UNF-0300A undercounter nugget ice maker produces as much as 300 pounds of ice every 24-hour cycle. Its storage bin holds 50 pounds of ice. This unit makes nugget ice, which has an 85-percent water-to-ice ratio for easy chewing. This quality makes nugget ice perfect for healthcare establishments since patients cannot easily choke on it. This ice type is also good for blended drinks, smoothies, and carbonated beverages.
Reliability of the machine is provided with the high-load capacity bearings. Its stainless steel construction provides durability for high-volume use and resists stains. The sliding door moves up and out of the way so the user can easily scoop ice for drinks. The 6-inch legs are adjustable and lift the Manitowoc UNF-0300A undercounter nugget ice maker off the floor to facilitate cleaning under the machine. Its compact size makes this model perfect for bar-height counters.
- Makes nugget ice that can be used for carbonated beverages, blended drinks, and smoothies
- Produces as much as 300 lbs. of ice every 24 hrs.
- Storage bin holds 50 lbs. of ice
- Ice scoop included
- Adjustable, 6-in. legs lift the ice maker so the area under it can be cleaned easily
- Reliable, high-load capacity bearings
- Stainless steel cabinet construction is heavy duty and resists scratches and dents
- Sliding door moves up and out of the way for accessibility
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 50-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range for operation: 37-90 degrees F
- 3,500 BTU
- CE approved; ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 29.06 in. W x 27.17 in. D x 39.52 in. H
- 10 A, 6.89 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug